Tuesday, April 10, 2012

quiz about me...

Im bored

General...
name? Jessica Nichole
Age? 27
Birthday? aug 12th
Zodiac Sign? leo
Religion? christian
Hometown? Irvine california
Current Location? stockholm sweden
Brothers and Sisters? 4, 3 brother 1 sister
Pets? none
Describe Yourself in 3 Words.. friendly, crazy, dreamer
How Old do you act? 21

Do You...
Go to Church? no
Care what people think of you? yes sadly
Have any Regrets? some
Have a Dark Secret? not relly everyone knows me
Believe in Fate? yes
Have a Crush on Someone? yes

Who is...
Your Hero? my Grandpa Fred
Your Most Hated Person in the world? karlee
Your Best friend? Jojo
The last person you yelled at? Ricky :( sorry
The celeb everyone compares you to? Use to be Britney spears
Your Loudest Friend? Cicci :) Besides myself
Your Shyest Friend? Eva
Your Funniest Friend? Denise
Your Most Annoying Friend? umm...
Your Laziest Friend? ummm...

What...
Is the wether Like Outside? gloomy
Time did you go to bed last night? 2:03am
Time did you get up today? 9:00am
Time is it right now? 12:12pm
Are your first thoughts waking up? whhhy me, Ouch savannah is crushing me and punching me in the boobs
Do you smell of right now? tuna Lunch
Are your favourite things to do? be with friends, listen to music have a good time.kiss me daughter!
Is your biggest weakness? I talk to much, I care to much, I over think.
Is your biggest fear? Dieing loosing someone I love.
Mood are you in? Right now calm and bored
Will you do after this? watch gossip girl

When's the last time...
You played thruth or dare? like 3 weeks ago
What's the worst you had to do? cant remember
You Played Spin the bottle? not so long ago
With Who? I dont know
You drank alcohol? saturday

And the Last...
Thing you ate? tuna
Thing you said? go night night Nana love u!
Person you spoke to? Savannah
Stranger you met? Where? Sprotsbar
Place you went? shopping at coop
Thing you bought? food
Person you talked to on the phone? rickey
Person you hugged? Savannah
Person you kissed? Savannah
Time you had sex? I Cant remember, last week or something
Person who annoyed you? probably everyone
Party you went to? st patrick's day
Song you listened to? Boyfriend JB
TV show you watched? GCB
Movie you watched? The VOW
Sport you played? SOCCER
Magazine you read? i cant remember

Have you ever...
Danced barefoot in the rain? I dont know I gotta do that.
Cried for no reason? haha all the time
Laughed so hard you cried? yes
Done drugs? If so, What? nope
Smoked? sometimes
Drunk so much you passed out? nope
Sat on your rooftop? with Tyler when Cheryl was in the hospital :(
Cried over a movie? Titanic in 3d yup
Been in an auto accident? never
Been to hospital? yes
Met a Celebrity? I guess
Kissed someone of the same sex? ya ya
Ran away from home? when I was like 12 haha
Lied to Someone? yes I'm sure I have but I dont often lie
Been Lied to? yes oh yes
Broke a bone? no
Cried yourself to sleep? yes :(
Love yes
Hve you ever Been in love? yes
Have you ever had your heart broken? yes
Ever broken a heart? yes
Have you ever been cheated on? I don't know
Have you ever had a threesome? omg tmi
Are you dating someone? yes
Do you love them? yes
Whats your longest ever relationship? 7 years
Do you believe in love at first sight? yes
Do you like to cuddle after? yes
Trimmed, shaved or wild? shaved
A little or a lot of tongue? whatever
Does sex = love to you? no


What is your favourite...
Movie? waiting
TV Show? the bachelor
Color? pink
Food? tacos
Ice cream? cookie dough
Alcoholic drink? white gummy bear
Non-alcoholic drink? coke
Song? faithfully
Fast food joint? del taco
Animal? tiger
Sport? soccer
Sports team? blaaaa
Place to be? the pool or beach
Place to visit? california home disneyland
Place to chill out? my balcony
Actor? robin williams leonardo dicaprio
Actress? kate winslet charlees theron
Restaurant? Red robin, olive garden
Quote? "Second star to the right and straight on till morning"
Hook.
Season of the year? summer
Showers or baths? bath
Kiss or hug? kiss
McDonalds or Burger King? mc ds
Day or Night? night
Too cold or too hot? to hot
Friends or Family? both
Personality or Looks? both

Finish this sentence...
Lets talk about..life
How are.. your dancing feet
Why.. so serious
I am.. ready for a change
Crazy Lil.. savannah rain
Get..out of my face!

No comments: