Sunday, July 1, 2012

Revelation.

I seriously want everyone that has a problem with me or has had one to leave me alone. I don't want anymore drama. Obviously we are not friends anymore. I used to care but I don't anymore, so leave me alone. If you think this is about you, it probably is! and don't bother asking me cause I won't even answer. I DONT CARE. I'm tired of people hurting me or trying to fight with me when all the time I'm trying to be nice. Fuck it, im done. I have no more power left to be nice. I'm all out of niceness. Being nice has got me screwed over one to mint time and I used to fight to keep things together but now I could not give 2 fucks. If you hate me good for you and get out of my life. I'm the I e that has to die when my life is over so I'll live my life the way I wanna live.

No comments: