Sunday, April 18, 2010

BLEEPPPPPPPPPPING BLEEP! Vent. Done trying.

I'm so bleeping pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what anyone thinks about it. I have the right to be mad right now. My lovely husband has no consideration for my things and its funny cause he never ruins his stuff, its always mine. What a coincidence i think not. I try so hard to keep my white clothes white and he goes and throws a whole load in swears that he check to make sure nothing of mine was mixed in and when I checked the dryer low and behold My now gray tank top and undies are in the dark clothes wash. I was an accident so im not mad at him, just mad that it happened.

second note.
Its like this, ether I care or I don't... I can not be in he middle. I try so hard to make certain relationships work but if the other people is not giving anything back than is all on me. I'm tired of it to be honest. I don't have the power to care anymore, so I quit. I can get so mad right now my heart is pounding and I feel like its gonna beat out of my chest. Sometimes I have no one to talk to, Like now i guess that's why I'm spilling my guts on the internet. Thanks for nothing have a have day.

No comments: