Thursday, April 1, 2010

Its for sure a girl! :)






So ya we went for the 3d/4d ultrasound today! It was a fun and expensive experience especially since she wouldn't show her face for the entire 45 min. We tried everything and I'm sore from trying to move her feet and hands out of the way, Im gonna have bruises on my belly. She just would not move them. The lady was like wow she is stubborn hahaha Shocker! And not cause of me... Ricky is vary stubborn so I understand her. It was fun anyway, we have some fun things to look at now! :) Although its hard to say what she will really look like, I think she looks like Ricky. But you never really know till there out. This was prob a waste of money but its was something we needed to do for the first baby, maybe just to get us more excited for June! Anyway cant wait to see her for real! J OUT!

No comments: