Thursday, April 22, 2010

MY SELF...



I have always been kinda impatient, But I don't think in the bad way. I don't like waiting on other people to do things when I can do them myself. From a young age I remember always having to wait on people to get things done. People will always let you down. I just realized that if I want something done and done right, I have to do it Myself!!! I never want to be waiting on someone else. I like to be early or at least on time, I like to have everything ready and prepared and I hate last minuet stress outs. If I wanna buy something, I wanna buy it... if I wanna go somewhere Ill go there... and If I wanna leave someplace, Ill leave when I want. That's how I like it.

No offense to my Mom in anyway she is who she is and a great mommy, but growing up in a house where we were late most of the time ( Not saying that was all moms fault but just saying) and if there was an event or party she was cooking for she was always stressing at the last minute to get it done. She will say its was cause of having all us kids around and no support, but doesn't matter the reason for Me, I cant live that way. I wont live that way... if I know I have something to do even if I had ten kids, I would start 10 days early if I had to, just to get it done. That,s just the way it is. I'm a doer, i get it done, No lolly gagging unless i really don't want to do it and that's a whole other story.

The whole reason is because I hate when people say they are gonna do something and they don't fallow through. Dont tell me your gonna do something if your not. I dont wanna hear it. Good intentions? GOOD for you! But I don't wanna have hope and believe in something someone says when its not true. Funny story I remember all the time when I was younger people telling me " I have a present for you its here and wrapped for your birthday" then I never got the present??? HMMM where did a wrapped present go? That's strange... No not really they were lairs!!!!!!!!! They never had it in the first place... don't lie and tell people your gonna do something if your not.

I'm going off on different story's but they all connect back to understand me more. Moral of this story!! DON'T LIE TO ME! If you don't wanna hang out with me, or your busy just say that! I would rather someone tell me they hate me to my face then to pretend to like me. I would also rather someone to tell me they don't wanna hang out with me, then make plans 5 times a cancel. IT's RUDE. but don't get me wrong I UNDERSTAND life happen, nobody's perfect, things come up and plans change I get that. Lets end this... I'm honest, emotional, I'm real, I'm a true friend. Ill always be there for you if you need someone to cry to. I wont take shit. I love my friends and family. I love to make people happy. I can forgive when someone is sorry. I try not to judge. I can be over the top. I can get mad over stupid things. At the end of the day, I'm only human and so are you, but if we try to be the best version of are self's that's all we can do.

No comments: