Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kim Kardashian Cat pic.



My feelings on this matter are that though I don't think its was the best idea to hold the kitten like that for a picture, I also don't think shes doing anything wrong or hurting it, baby cats are held that way by there mothers, and it does not hurt them. I personally would never post a pic like that cause it just doesn't look good. Even though its not harming the kitty, it looks uncomfortable and people don't like to see animals in that way. But I think PEDA and everyone else saying that Kim is abusing that cat... and she should be killed... someone should hold her by her neck! COME ONE PEOPLE GET A GRIP. There are people out there actually hurting and killing animals and she is not one of them, so get over it.

Statement by Kim Kardashian.

"I have been getting negative comments regarding the way I was holding the kitty, but rest assured, the owner and vet were on set and showed me how to pick him up. The cat was not harmed in any way and is perfectly fine! I love animals and would never do anything to harm any animals,"

No comments: