Saturday, April 10, 2010

PAIN!!!!!


Ok maybe this is TMI... but I don't care.

I have this horrible freakin thing its called (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) Its in my case its really bad Pelvic Pain, its right below my belly on the pelvic bone and it hurts so much some days. I think I have it pretty bad because I have read about it and it can be mild to severe, well this is so severe right now... I cant even walk without crying. Ricky has to almost carry me to the bathroom so I can pee. Well they say that it will subside when the baby is born. I sure hope so cause this is intense. I guess I'm a bit thankful in a way. I kinda wanted to feel some pain so I would be happy to go into labor and get her out. Today is one of those days. Everything happens for a reason I guess. I think things gets bad towards the end so you are willing to go through anything just to have it over with hahah.

Symptoms

The symptoms of SPD vary from person to person, but almost all women who have it experience substantial pubic pain. Tenderness and pain down low in the front is common, but often this pain feels as if it's inside. The pubic area is generally very tender to the touch; many moms find it painful when the doctor or midwife pushes down on the pubic bone while measuring the uterus (fundal height).

Any activity that involves lifting one leg at a time or parting the legs tends to be particularly painful. Lifting the leg to put on clothes, getting out of a car, bending over, sitting down or getting up, walking up stairs, standing on one leg, lifting heavy objects, and walking in general tend to be difficult at times. Many women report that moving or turning over in bed is especially excruciating. One woman wrote, "There were days that I didn't think I was going to be able to get out of bed and actually had to roll out of bed and onto the floor to be able to do so!"

No comments: