Friday, August 12, 2011

happy birthday to me! hehe!


Today we had to take Savannah to her UTI check up at the hospital, The took another pee sample and they found that there was no more bacteria but we still have to back again for another kidney ultrasound. Even though I know and they know it never even got to her kidneys and she had a ultrasound in the hospital they still wanna make sure. Then we stop off at Ikea for a bite to eat Savannah chowed down. Later we droped Savannah off at Mina and Sebastian so Ricky and I could go out on a date! First time since savannah was born and well over due. it was so nice we got a tempura roll SOOOO YUMMY!! Then we saw pirates of the Caribbean 4. It was pretty good! Now its home to clean up a bit and color my hair cause tomorrow night It BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! At Tess and Fredric, I have the best friends ever to have a party for me! i love them and I cant wait for tomorrow night! GONNA BE EPIC! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: