Thursday, August 18, 2011

OHHH Ideas! my brain hurts lol







I had an epiphany! I should open a awesome cocktail bar, Sorry to say it but Sweden SUCKS at cocktails! Maybe they are better in the city but as for kungsangen BOOOO on that! So I will open a cocktail bar!!!! It will only be open Thursday, Friday and Saturday! People and have bachelorett party's or bday parties... and one nigh a month Maybe Friday or Thursday will be lady's nigh and Only girls are a loud in!!!!! we can all play games and get are girly ways on!! Sometimes we need a break from men and to be honest the last girls nigh I went on was the most fun I have had in a long time! We will specialize in fun exotic sexy looking cocktails! Super fun! I think we will have People lining up from all around! And Of course we will have some special dude drinks too! YAY OR NEJ????? To me sounds like a blasty blast!!! hehe

No comments: