Friday, August 26, 2011

Whats funny to me...






Went people say i love your shirt when its butt ugly.

People that are obsessed with there animals like its a human.

when people say newborns are Beautiful/cute, haha Ya right! only to the parents and close family. Sorry but they almost all look like wrinkly smashed old mini people. Im mean they are cute but In a raisin kind of way. I'm talking about savannah too. ;)

Not really funny but when the bullied people bully others. Umm Hypocritical much.

When people say they think someone is pretty when they have been told the look like them. Well of course you think they are pretty. your so vain!

When People say they don't believe in God, But then talk about him more than Christians.

When people say they wanna have fun, but do absolutely nothing about it.

Being a grown up is over rated and boring. I hope I never loose my inner child.



Don't be offended I may not even be talking about you!!! ;)

No comments: