Monday, August 22, 2011

I need something new... The reef!








http://www.thereef.se/hotellet
I wanna/need go here its in Denmark you can take the boat form Gotborg! Savannah would love it I would love it I don't know why Sweden dose not have anything fun like this... Awww dont even get me started. It would feel like home in California. Sweden sucks on entertainment, I'm serious. Skansen is the most boring place ON EARTH And everyone here acts like its Disneyland. OMG! I'm sorry I'm a brat right now But I'm so bored right now in this country, I could spit. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO. I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE. Sure the first year or 2 everything is new and theirs a few nice things to do but I'm no longer a tourist. I live here! and My everyday life is starting to kill me, I cant live this way. The loneliness and the boredom is almost to much now. A change is coming and I'm not even lying.

No comments: