Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweden and daycare.



I'm really tired of people telling me I need to get Savannah in line for Daycare, first of all I'm not working nor is it easy for me to find work. I couldn't when i didn't have a baby or a time schedule and not it will be even harder now. Second i have no problem with people that need to put there kids in daycare because they need to work or feel like then just need time for them selfs, but I believe the most time you as a parent can spend with your child is the best for them. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but don't tell me My kid NEEDS to go to daycare and be with other kids. She gets plenty of time with other kids even if she doesn't go to daycare. she will still see her cousins for play dates and other friends kids. when the neighbors get home she will play with them. Its not your diction and its not the law. 20 years ago Not all kids went to day care... And we are all perfectly fine. To be honest I don't really want Savannah being influenced but other braty kids who's parent to have a lot of time for them. Not to mention all the sickness and flus that go around in childcare why put her in that unnecessary. I don't need it and I don't want it. She will start Kindergarten when shes 5 and that's how its gonna be. Now if something changes and I need to work then ill deal with that when it comes. That's not to say that its bad if you need to put you kid in day care because you need to work, I totally understand that, but don't tell me what to do with my kid and don't make it sound like its wrong if I don't do it. Why wouldn't I give her all the time I have. I want to give Savannah all the love and influence and teaching I can because I'm her mother, I want to guide her and raise her right. I know she will go into the world and be her own person but I want to give her a strong base . I didn't have a kid so I could get rid of her for 6 hours in the day as soon as passable. Its just a trend of the times... and people wonder why their kids are out of control well maybe cause parents barley parent anymore they leave them to someone else to raise. NOT ALL, SOME. Just my thoughts.

No comments: