Thursday, January 26, 2012

cant live for the weekends anymore...

I seriously feel like I'm gonna be insane. My life cant be like this anymore. I have no friends on the weekdays. Everyone works... I get it, but I know some people have to be home or after work. I just wanna go for a walk or have a tea or coffee ANYTHING. I'm screaming inside for something. I'm really not ok this winter is the hardest time I have ever had. I have a bad depression and on Saturday the only day I can do anything I put a fake happy face on so i can be with people and they wont hate me. I cant do this anymore, I really can. I Need to get the fuck out of here. I'm sick of people telling me to be happy when they have no F-ing idea what I'm going through or how much strength its taking for me to be here and be strong for my baby. I'm back and forth all the time about moving back to the USA but I know for a fact I wont be lonely there, Ill have sunshine, and I guess I would rather live in a shoe box there then be this sad here.


No comments: