Thursday, January 12, 2012

sick Of sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Im so sad when my baby is sick :( I wish I could take all the pain and sickness away from here and on to me. A couple nights ago she woke up with croup and that was bad enough but the next nigh she was throwing up and strained so hard her face got a bunch of little broken blood vessels. So sad. We took her to the ER because I was so scared, ends up she is fine. They took a blood test and she was all good. Except she still has the croup and its a nasty cold she slept so bad last night and so did I. THIS is why I am so cautious about germs, this is why I hate meeting people when they are sick, In this case she could have gotten it anywhere but she has been battling a small cold for over 3 weeks and now this. :( I really really hate when my baby is sick and I would do almost anything to prevent it even if it mean being a crazy hand sanitizing freak. Praying that she will feel better soon. Hugs my baby feel better!

No comments: