Monday, January 9, 2012

Freaken Monday


After 4 years Its really annoying when people ask where im from, and they ask like I just got here or am On vacation. Of course I get they wanna know where I come form because I'm not Swedish but time after time and with the same exact response is getting soooooooooo old. They always say What are you doing in SWEDEN??? Like this place is hell or something. Sorry I'm just kinda in a bitter mood right Now. Oh And then when I tell people Im 27 they act like as If I'm like 65 or something! I mean Ok I'm not 19 but Im not old... and they say I look like I'm 20 that's nice to hear but not when they think I'm actually lying that Im 27.

On another Note Im kinda sad that I have no friends with kids and the friends I had that have kids don't hang out with me. I don't know maybe its cause I'm not all consumed with baby 24/7, I mean I do wanna talk about life and other fun stuff. I also love to talk about my my beautiful little girl too and love to share parent story's but I believe in keeping yourself you after you have a baby and not loosing who you are. But still being the best mom you can be. I don't know I don't fit in anywhere I guess. That sounds really depressing. Oh well I promise to never lie or fake How I'm feeling and today I feel like crap, lets face it... Its Monday. COFFEE KICK IN ALREADY!

ot

No comments: