Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It gets easier.... Lairs!!!!!!!


People always tell you when you have a new born and your up all night... Oh don't worry it gets easier. Well I'm here to tell you the Truth. Enjoy the time when your baby sleeps pretty much all day because THAT'S when its easy. I have a one and a half year old that still doesn't sleep through the night wakes up 3 to 5 time on average the last three days she has refused to nap, making her exhausted at 6pm conks out around 7 and the is wide awake at 3am and wanting to play. Its killing us haha I mean I feel like I need to puke when I don't sleep and The hubby go plain crazy! Also all day long She wants to play and be entertained constantly! She never ever wants to do something chill, so mommy can clean the house or try to work out a little, she want full attention at all times. And she is a good girl, with a good temperament, I couldn't imaging if she had add or through tantrums all the time, she has her moments but for the most part she is a sweetheart!

I love my little girl more than like itself and i would never in a million years take back having her. But they never really tell you how hard it is, I'm mean draining the life force out of you hard. And the people that say its easy are lying!!!! They just want you to think they have it all together! Fact is its hard on everyone and you have never slept less in your life! Welcome to parenthood!

No comments: