Monday, January 23, 2012

Playboy-twins karissa-and-kristina-shannon

Omg wow! the twins are on Big brother uk right now. I'm seriously sad that they are representing for America, they are stuck up little brats. I have not seen one good hearted thing from ether one of them in 3 weeks, and tonight they really showed there true colors. All they seem to care about is themselves they think they are better than everyone else... Ahhh this is exactly the kind of girls I hate. And it reminds me of the girls back home. Mean hearted people. who raises there kids to act and think they are better than others. I will never let my daughter get that way no matter how beautiful she is. Sad thing is this is who they are.... being filmed 24/7 they can't be fake and quite frankly they aren't even trying to be.

No comments: