Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sundays suck sometimes

But they shouldn't right, I feel really sad right now. You know when you feel like all your friends think something bad about you and you tell yourself naww it's just in your head. Well not if someone says it straight to you. I'm sorry I'm honest and I say what I think and feel. I'm sorry that I try to solve problems and not just let it eat away at me. Does that make me bad? Because ya I can get upset when stuff is said about me but I'm not stupid I'm not a loose cannon. Maybe that's what people are Afraid of.

I guess it's like this I am who I am, I'm passionate for life and I stick for what I believe in, i own my mistakes and i try my best to say sorry when i have hurt someone. But if you can't take me the way I am then leave me alone. I don't wanna be sad anymore because of who I am.

No comments: