Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I love this app but I'm crazy bored!

Today I have been so bored and going stir crazy in my head! Like why has no one ever invited us on a vacation with them? I have lived in Sweden for almost 5 years and no one ever asks us to go on vacation with them or to a summer cabin! Except for mina and Sebastian on summer! I'm starting to think what the fuck ever. Maybe people really don't like us all that much, I have to guess its that. Or maybe I just have to much time to think or no real friends I don't know. Maybe I'm in the bitter barn and I need to get the f out of here I think so!!!!!! but the more I think the more pissed I get lately! I just wanna be happy and have happy nice people around me, ones that don't judge me. I don't think that's to much to ask.

No comments: