Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'm back!!!

So it's been a long time, but I have decided to start blogging again! I have had another baby girl she's one, I moved back to California.  And load of other stuff but I am blogging again Because apparently people on Facebook don't think it's appropriate to post personal stuff yada yada yada but like blogie type post. So fine I will actually blog in a blog! and if you choose to read such blog then know this.... I post lots of stuff about my kids, and hubby. I'm emotional, and I vent from time to time! Ok I vent a lot!! It's helps me keep sane!!  I'm honest and I have a lot of opinions! But I'm not a judgmental person, live and let live!  I always say we are not robots we all think and believe different things! As long as it's not hurting anyone, you can think what you want, and I'll think what I want. We can still co-exist! Wow what a concept! Further more talk all you want behind my back about how stupid this blog is but, I don't wanna hear about it. If you don't like it, it's simple don't read it!!! and if you don't like it and keep reading it, that's just crazy but that's on you!! Ok happy to be blogging again!! Oh and I know I can't spell! TIA :) 

No comments: