Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sick days!

So my husband brought back a lovely cold from Sweden with him! And yay I cought it. I hate being sick, I'm admittedly a huge baby, I cry and wine and feel like death. But I'm on the up swing, I think the worst is over! So let's hope this cold season is mild cause I don't want Ricky to have to deal with me all winter lol! And me and my 4 year old going on 14 had some cuddles! Reminding myself to show her more love because times are hard right now and she has also been through a huge transition. She might not be able to express how it's all effecting her and her papa comming and going when she's had him home from day 1 it's got to be hard and a little girl. So extra understanding and cuddles for her! I just want her to be happy and thrive I want that for my whole family! 

No comments: