Friday, October 17, 2014

Really really bad day.

It's been one if the worst days in a while today. I cried for a good part of the day. I'm just so sad, I lost and have given up so much, I just want a break. I want a home again, I wanna put my 4 year old to bed In A bed... not a baby crib. It hurts me that my kids don't have a room of there own. It's hard, I just want it I'll to be over with. I miss my friends, I miss being able to be myself call up or go over to my friend and talk cry and just be me. I feel like no body want to hear me complain so I don't wanna bother them. Today has just been the straw the broke the camels back. I want a home again. I want people that get me. And take me the whole me as I am the good bad and the ugly. I want Ricky to hav a good job, but I'm scared, I just wanna feel safe. I'm over talking now. I'm to drained from this day to even express anymore. Tomorrow is another day. 

No comments: