Monday, July 11, 2011

I will have no more of this...


Why have I had the miss fortune of meeting some of Swedens biggest douche bags??? I mean Im a relatively nice friendly person, Im never mean or rude to anyone that had not been that way towards me first but yet some people here feel the need to tell me whatever shit it is that on there mind. For instance this weekend I met a guy who asked me where Im from So i said California. then he says " oh then your stamped a douche bag, people from there are automatically stamped that way and you need to work it off for us to like you" Are you kidding me??? No One I know in the from cali would treat a person form Sweden that way or say such a rude statement unprovoked. I'm so tired of these cocky Swedish assholes that think they are something special, And have the right to talk down to me. In fact I'm quite tired of this place all together. I dare the next person to talk to me like that! I have had enough of this crap, I wont take it anymore and u will see what people from cali act like then next time you rudely say something to me. Watch out cause a storm is brewing in me. Pissed.

1 comment:

Kait Lisbeth said...

UGH, Germans are the same!!! There's no way that anyone would say that in So Cal, sorry but we were raised to not be bullies and haters for no reason! :( I feel you... Can we just meet halfway in Copenhagen? haha <3