Monday, July 4, 2011

Update...




My baby girl is doing a little better, I'm still not at the hospital Its really hard to not be with her :( but circumstances are what they are. Only one of us is aloud to be with her because its an infection ward, we made the best diction we could at the time. I had to drive the car home because we had no money to park. we skyped this morning and last night she is playing and seem to be her self at times but she is still on pain killers for fever. They said she can probably come home tomorrow so i will go and get them i cant wait to hold my baby Im not gonna put her down. Times like this i wish we were in the USA not because of the hospital but just so I would be able to be with her and I would have rides, or some more support. Its is what it is. Im just glad she has her Daddy and she is being taken care of.

No comments: