Friday, July 15, 2011

Rude haha...


Ok so I couldn't resist I needed to blog and i feel a little better today than yesterday.

So my question is when did people get so mean, Why do people feel the need to voice there rude nasty opinions i mean haven't they ever seen bambi "if you cant say something nice don't say anything at all" or maybe my Mom is the only one that tough her kids that. This is what im talking about, I have a friend on facebook shes cute sweet girl. she had pretty blond hair and she recently died it dark brown she looks great both ways, cause she is super cute no matter what color hair she has! but a whole bunch of her fb friends started to comment on her pic, saying things LIKE... OMG! is that you? Your hair is black! ou look so different. what made you change your color? response to hair color........ :O what the fuck?! WTF did you do to your hair?

I was in shock what a bunch of jerks, what about you look amazing in any color, cool, great new look and if they didn't like it KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT. rude people suck. The END

No comments: