Wednesday, July 13, 2011

who knows...


if anyone even cares or even reads my stupid blog for that matter. But im sorry I have been In a pissy mood lately i don't know whats wrong with me, I guess I'm in some kind of funk depression. I really hate it cause its summer and I wanna be happy. There is a lot going on that in my life I don't always talk about and that's why people should understand when someone is sad or angry you don't always know whats really going on in their live. I have a lot of hard decision's to make, I miss people, I miss places, I feel lost and alone right now. And I'm sorry about it, I don't wanna feel this way. In the end everyone wants to be happy and atm I'm just not. I get waves of happiness and times I feel really good, but when I'm home alone again, It hits me. I am so thankful for the people in my life that care and I really feel that you do. I love u for that. Im just in the bitter barn right now God please help me get out of it.

1 comment:

Kait Lisbeth said...

You're honesty is always refreshing! Anyone who claims their happy all the time is just a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. I don't know how you do it, move to another country, have a baby there, make all new friends, start over. That's really tough... And Europeans really don't like Americans from my experience, or at least Germans are jerks! I never even want to blog because I feel like I should be blogging about how grateful I am or whatever, but sometimes life just sucks and it blows when no one else gets it. Love you Jess, you've always kept it real <3