Sunday, July 17, 2011

Saturday night.


well last night was Antes 30th b-day party, the rented a club house for the party theirs was food and music wine beer! It was really fun a few hick ups through out the night but over all I can say it was super fun! I haven't been to a really party like that in a long time. It felt a little strange that Ricky and i were there together and Savannah was home sleeping, Ricky's Mom watched a movie while we went out. It was cool i guess but its funny whenever ricky and i are at a party we barley even see each other we always just mingle haha fun anyway. I did take a few pictures but they were not so great and I have had the power to upload them yet. I met the nice guy I say at sports bar the night when I was crying cause some jerk started calling me names. Anyways it was fun to meet him again hes really nice and fun to talk to. It was a fun walk home too ricky and I stopped and sat on the steps and had a chat about life at 4am it was good to feel kinda young again and not walk home alone for once. tata for now!

No comments: