Sunday, July 3, 2011

Savannah in the Hospital :(



We took savannah to the hospital @ 3 in the morning after her fever got really high 39.6 c and she was throwing up . I knew something was really wrong so I made us go, I didn't need a thermometer I know her feel, so I KNEW she was way to hot. The found out she has a UTI infection and it's pretty bad like I had, so they are keeping her in the hospital for a couple days to give her antibiotic . They only let one of us stay with the poor baby over night so it was me that had to go home :( because I'm the one that has a drivers license so I had to take the car. Ricky is with her now. she has an iv with antibiotics and the are doing blood test. Im so sad for her :( But I know she will get better soon and hopefully be home tomorrow! Thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Susan said...

So sorry you all are going through this! I hope she will be home and healthy soon.