Monday, July 25, 2011

partner in crime!



Had so much fun with Tess Saturday night! As always she up for anything and thats the same for me! We left the boys home to play ps3 and went up to sportsbar... together we made it fun! danced and made friends with people we don't know! we saw Danni and Sandra that was nice to meet familiar faces, fun that they were up there! haha Even met a sweet boy named Emil he was 18 he looked a little lonely so me and Tess sat with him, nice boy! :) Made a few ut ohs! Like DUI!!!!! NO not driving drunk... Dialing under the influence! Came back to bit me the day after, guess I left a massage OMG embarrassed. Then I fell in my neighbors jessica's Bushes haha trying to jump over and give her a hug! Then DROPPED MY phone in the bushes and when I got home Ricky called it and I had to do the walk of shame back over there to pick up my phone. I mean whats happening to me am I 15 again?? I haven't been this retarded in a long time. Get it together girl. No more sloppiness. Im better than that, ill still be fun me, but not sloppy me! hahaha Thanks Tess for a fun night better next time! xoxo

No comments: